transaction on credit card but not in Paypal - "Paypal *Rmortimer [Removed. Phone #s not permitted] Au"

theurens
Contributor
Contributor

This has turned up on my credit card that's linked to paypal "Paypal *Rmortime[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]Au" for 20.00

There's nothign showing in Paypal

i want to lodge a dispute with PP but this donkey platform only lets me dispute something that is on my statement.

I've searched forums and there's alot of other posts - unanswered - relating to this number.i thought Paypal was meant to be a good, safe platform but seems i'm better ditching this rubbish, useless, shonky scam system and sticking to a proper bank that offers proper protection and communication platforms !

how on earth do i reach Paypal to dispute this ?  Or get more info if it is infact something I'd purchased and forgot about !?  Driving me nuts - how do places like this get so big with such a disdain to their customer base ?!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

tuyenkhong
New Community Member

I think that if the payment is not shown on PayPal statement then it means the payment was not made via paypal. Therefore they will not help you ? Maybe the payment was imitating paypal for some ill purpose ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.