Paypal shipping address changed to a Macy's store after store pickup of item and paying with PayPal.

scissorfight
Contributor
Contributor

Title says it all. I bought something from Macy's to pickup in store, paid with PayPal. A month later I purchased something from Newegg.com and somehow the address on the order was for Macy's Department store in my area. Unfortunately, I didn't notice it since I've never had deliveries go anywhere but my home address. Only found out when checking on the order and it shows delivered to the Macy's address (looked up the address to figure out where the heck it went). Why the heck would that address be added to my account from an in store pickup of an item and why does it now show as a CONFIRMED address? Just to add salt to the wound, I was also charged TWICE for the item I never received. Can't reach anyone at PayPal to get it sorted. When I attempt to dispute it with the resolution center I'm only given ONE option for resolving the transaction: "Report a billing issue", once selected the ONLY choice is "Paid another way - Ipaid another way for a purchase but my PalPal account was also charged". Unfortunately this is NOT my issue. Why the heck are there no other choices? Of course, I can't call and reach anyone currently. How can I possibly resolve this?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.