Paypal* <removed> LU

lemon-coffee
New Community Member

I believe I am not the first one have this issues. An unrecogonized transaction £194.49 has been taken from my bank account with the description "Paypal Chinateleco LU". When I contacted the customer serivce, the staff sounds knows this situation very well. But when I asked why so many people have his issue, she answered: "I have no idea. We have to trace and check." Repeat over and over again! 

I registed my paypal in 2011 and have never used it for shopping, and not even login to my account for ages. I cannot remember my password, and have to change a new one today to longin and check my transaction history. However the customer service lady said I modified my paypal account on 1st June which was exactly the date of the strange transaction! 

Furthermore, I used my Natwest bank to register, but the trasaction was taken from my Santandar account! How can Paypal get my Santandar details, as I did not add or modify my profile? Even if someone stole my card which is still in my walt safely, how can he get into my paypal account so easily, and modify my information? And when I logon to my account, all details are still the same? This is very unormal, and I need a expaination! How can paypal make this happen so many times on your customer? How can I trust you again? 

Dear paypal staffs, please do not say you are not ware of this situation happens again and again! Search "<removed>" and you will find how long the result list will be! 

Login to Me Too
76 REPLIES 76

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JL51

If you pay online to a seller via a card and don't log into your paypal account BUT the seller accepts that payment via a paypal account then you are paying as a ''guest buyer'' and it does not appear in your paypal account.

But if you want to contact customer services to query it  >>

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary page and use the phone option (if there is one in the country you are in) > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

betula
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem £49.41 has disappeared from my account.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Guys,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Can you please contact us by Facebook or Twitter? We would be happy to look into this for you.

Twitter Handle: @AskPayPal

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK/

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Dominykas
Contributor
Contributor

Administration of pay pal i have same problem HELP ! XISHENGKEJI <removed> LUXLU   KHANREMON <removed> GBRGB    MFEF15 <removed> GBRGB  STEAMFEF15 <removed> GBRGB  STEAMFEF15 <removed> GBRGB  CALFLEXXLLC <removed> LUXLU

WHO IS THAT ??? tehy stealing my money

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dominykas

CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICES as has already been posted above your post.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Dominykas
Contributor
Contributor

How can i contact with pay pal custumers service if cant Phone ??? they are not wroking right now, i was phoned them like 12 hours ago , they say we see that someone taking your money we wil lwrite you letter on my GMail, but still they not writed me anythning, and 2 hours ago this ( **bleep**  ) stealed 24 $ again

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dominykas

The advice from the moderator i told you to look at a few posts above yours says nothing about phoning them.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

JohnHenryMayor
New Community Member

I have three hits on my account all on the 20-06-2017 What is PayPal doing about it??

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JohnHenryMayor

No idea, why not give them a call and ask?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

timleg002
Contributor
Contributor

This transaction did appear in my wirexapp.com account but I had no money in. Wirexapp.com has no connection with paypal (as far I know).

So it failed.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.