Paypal* <removed> LU

lemon-coffee
New Community Member

I believe I am not the first one have this issues. An unrecogonized transaction £194.49 has been taken from my bank account with the description "Paypal Chinateleco LU". When I contacted the customer serivce, the staff sounds knows this situation very well. But when I asked why so many people have his issue, she answered: "I have no idea. We have to trace and check." Repeat over and over again! 

I registed my paypal in 2011 and have never used it for shopping, and not even login to my account for ages. I cannot remember my password, and have to change a new one today to longin and check my transaction history. However the customer service lady said I modified my paypal account on 1st June which was exactly the date of the strange transaction! 

Furthermore, I used my Natwest bank to register, but the trasaction was taken from my Santandar account! How can Paypal get my Santandar details, as I did not add or modify my profile? Even if someone stole my card which is still in my walt safely, how can he get into my paypal account so easily, and modify my information? And when I logon to my account, all details are still the same? This is very unormal, and I need a expaination! How can paypal make this happen so many times on your customer? How can I trust you again? 

Dear paypal staffs, please do not say you are not ware of this situation happens again and again! Search "<removed>" and you will find how long the result list will be! 

Login to Me Too
76 REPLIES 76

Lemonu2
New Community Member

Unauthorised Paypal Transaction

EBAYEUROPES <removed>

36,59 €

what can I do?

Login to Me Too

fgarceo
Contributor
Contributor

complaint to the bank... i had tha same issue, a charge of 13,15€ beneficiary: PAYPAL *JESUSEUGENI <removed> ES

it is not a paypal issue, the transaction is not listed in paypal operration just in bank statement, so the bank has to solve the situation

cancel your card to avoid another hit from thieves

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fgarceo

If you bought something online with a debit or credit card and did NOT log into your paypal account then of course it won't show on your paypal account as you bought as a 'guest buyer'.

However your seller may have processed that payment using their Paypal 'card reader' and so Paypal would show on your bank or card statement.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

laios
Contributor
Contributor

PIR1387-PAYPAL *POSITIVEVIB and the well known number ending with GB

16 transantions one of 50 euro and 15 of 100

that's serious it's 1550 euro

I put chargheback with my bank still in progress

Someone must do something with this scum!!

Laios Greece

Login to Me Too

andreasmon
New Community Member

Same with me,somenone like paypal<>lu charged my card via paypal 212.69 euro.I did not do this,i did not buy anything ,i did not recognize this transaction.I open despite in paypal,and they answered  me they can not do anything.They find all correct.I did not buy or do anything via paypal again.Thank you.

Login to Me Too

TaniaF11
Contributor
Contributor

I have had the same problem Paypal *Justfabuklt 80 <removed> trying to take £35 of me 

Login to Me Too

Nick53

Same! Today 4 payments of £8,10 were taken from my bank, not showing on PayPal account, a couple of weeks ago PayPal emailed me notifying me about an email address that was added to my PayPal account!. I replied telling them that it’s nothing to do with me, they replied stating that no record of that email address had been added to my PayPal account, I couldn’t find said email address on my account! I changed password etc and updated everything, removed card. Yet still money was taken! So it’s obvious to me that this person is using my card on their PayPal account! Sent several messages to PayPal, awaiting reply

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.