Paypal has permanently limited me account

Jfksvcxziotlk
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal has permanently limited my account because they guess! that I present a risk !! I never had any cases against me only one time a scammer bought from me goods and I provided all documents chats Tracking number and I won the case ! My mother also had an account on PayPal( that paypal thinks that her account and my account are related to each other because of the address Although I have went personally to verify my identity and she also went and she verified her identity because paypal asked both of us to go and verify our identity and by the way it costs money !!!! ) And the payment to my was received friends and family after the guy got the dogs he decided to call his bank to open a dispute To scam my mother !!! But my mother provided all documents and prove she won the dispute ! Now from my experience paypal doesn’t secure buyers or sellers or friend and family transactions they only secure their own business! They can hold your money for no reason only because someone think it guess that you are maybe risky let’s block your money for 6 month and permanently block you ! Why not you open an account we can use you cheat you ask you to present documents for 3 weeks ask you to verify your account and pay money ask your mother also old women to go and verify her account and pay money and then your are permanently blocked! I have a personal payment from my friend and PayPal want to block my account for 6 month till I get my money does this make any sense I am very frustrated from PayPal horrible experience no respect they even asked to pay the negative balance of the account of my mother !! Although both our accounts are verified that makes us different people ! Only gangsters do such things !!! What can I do any help they blocked my balance with a positive balance
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.