Paypal and UPS returning an item

eric12397
New Community Member

To make things short, i bought an item from a seller and when i received it, it was the wrong item. I opened a dispute and was quickly eligible for a full refund if i return the item on my dime. I was sent an email given the information to process the return to the seller. I followed instructions but i forgot to require a signature for the package since it was over 750usd. It is already going back to the seller's address that paypal has given me (which was surprisingly different from what the seller put on his label when he initially sent me the package). Now i am just waiting for the seller to receive the item and then paypal will issue be a refund (hopefully). I was just wondering, since i forgot to require a signature, can something go wrong with this returning process? I followed all the steps except that. Will i still get a refund? ALSO, is there a way to change the package to require a signature before the seller receives it?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.