Transaction amount

£4,040.00 GBP

Dispute amount

£4,040.00 GBP

Transaction ID

1NK53104YK645303G

Transaction date

12 March 2021

To state you are unable to investigate this case is an abrogation of your responsibility. You should be aware that PayPal was advised that this was  a suspected fraudulent transaction on 15 March 2021, but Paypal permitted payment to be released to those executing the fraud after that date without recourse to my wife, despite this notification to Paypal being in writing. We have everything in writing.

We have taken up the matter with the credit card company, which pays the Paypal account, also the Financial Conduct Authority and the Daily Telegraph. However because we have taken up the matter with others does not prevent you the organisation which assisted the Fraudulent transaction to be executed  investigating and resolving matters.

I strongly recommend you reverse this position, as your email below may well be presented in court in case of litigation, which I am sure would be closely followed in the public domain.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SSmith12 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.