Payment done to the fake website via paypal

Jyotisharma
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal, I did shopping in January from a website which was a fake website. I raised a dispute with PayPal and you mentioned that you will look into the matter and get back within 15 days. Within 15 days the vendor sent an item of just 2 euros in 166 euros and you had a tracking number and on the pretext of tracking number you closed my ticket. Interestingly, on such fake websites only Paypal is the payment method available. How is it possible?

I have since then tried to open multiple tickets but nothing works. My ticket numbers are PP-D-97749196/ PT-10551637. I have called you many times and no response. As an extreme measure, I cancelled the payment from my Bank and since then paypal has been harassing me with emails and notifications. I tried to get in touch with you multiple times and I haven't received any information. The customer care asked me to send emails to paypal an no response. I call <removed> and no response. For a global company of your standard, your customer care in Germany doesn't speak English. This is a pure harassment, your buyer protection is useless.
Please fix this as I am genuinely tired of this and I will not reverse my payment from the bank until you take care of it from your side.
#paypal #Buyerprotection #Fakewebsite

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.