PayPal refunded the buyer for Item that was Delivered!

jakubholy
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am trying to get my haid straight around this issue. Bellow please find the events that occured and the way PayPal handeled this matter.

May 5th - The purchase through ebay was made and payed

August 7th - The claim was made that the goods were not recieved

August 7th - I replyed to the buyer and asked him to wait that due to Covid parcells go slow

August 14th - I asked the buyer to wait until 7th of October, when I'll get a letter from the post tating where is the parcell

August 27th – I expressed my concern that there might be a fruad from the buyer and ask them to give me more time

August 28th – i got a reply from PayPal saying no need to worry

September 22nd – the item was delivered – this was stated on the order but never checked by paypal

October 1st – The buyer got his refund even though the item was delivered and the case was closed

October 8th – I contacted PayPal with all the evidence I recieved from czech post and reappeald to their decision and the case was Reopened!

Then it took more then 3 weeks for at least some replay with time window longer then a week. The reply was the the case was closed in Buyer's favour. That I didn't provide the evidence prior to the case closure.

It is very hard for me to understand that paypal is favouritizing someone who made a Claim got his goods and then also his money. The buyer should have close the claim. At this point I have no goods and no money which was 885 GBP - a lot of money. I am very disappointed and trying to find HELP to resolve this. Thanks

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.