PayPal has let my case stay open for 2 months now

Bman62296
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal has let my dispute stay open for almost 2 months now after saying I should receive my $300 dollar full refund once tracking confirms the eBay seller has the phone back. It’s been at the post office so I’m not getting a refund, please help!!!! I call and they still don’t help! I’ve already won the case on eBay and PayPal, they need to give me the money they said they’d protect me!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Bman62296,

I'm sorry to hear that the dispute is still open. When tracking is not finalized, a case would remain open. Given that it is at the post office, it is still in transit to the seller.

If the seller has refused delivery or pickup, please contact customer service again and let them know of the development. 

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.