PayPal customer service has failed: Need a Phone or Email at Paypal

PalmM
New Community Member

This Message Center does not provide suitable customer service.  Is there a phone number to call?

Its been a week.  Of back and forth.  They come back and do nothing but ask for my name.  I give it.  Wait 15 hours, and then they copy and paste a canned response that does not apply to my questions and issues.  Its awful.  I have been with PayPal 15 years. There are no excuses for this poor custom service.

They locked me out of my account.  I cant make payments.  This has been 10 days.  My hosting service and many other services were paid this way.  I had to spend hours changing payment methods.

I have a dispute, The resolution center does not accept a comment or upload from us.  We have nobody to contact about it.  This has been over 1 week.

Its awful.  I will be ending my relationship with PayPal if this is how they plan to handle customer service.  It is unacceptable.

How can you get in touch with a real person at PayPal?  Are there any phone numbers or email accounts to use?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PalmM 

Phones are non operational generally at the moment but you may get lucky, country dependent.

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kh57
New Community Member

Unfortunately, PayPal is not unified in the form of dealing with customers. Some countries’ pages you can talk to customer service and some of them cannot. From my experience with them, I prefer not to deal with PayPal because there is a difficulty in communicating with them when there are problems accessing your account when your account is hacked. I do not put my money in a random and insecure system, as evidenced by the fact that if you change your login password a thousand times a day, their system will not send you that there is unusual activity on your account. Their websites are very unstable and make errors when opening them.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.