PayPal close my account for doing nothing wrong

AhmedBoneya
New Community Member
Paypal don't close my account and remove limitations from my account because I did nothing wrong but still they force saying I violate terms, I did nothing wrong, And also another thing The PayPal message that I got date 06/02/2021 is a big lie, It says I am eligible to withdraw and once I try to withdraw it was a big lie, it is not about I need that money, I just wanted to know if they lie with that message, like the way they close my account for no reason, PayPal is a big company I don't know why they have very poor service like this with their customers, they close my account for no reason, I did nothing wrong but still, they force saying I Violet terms, I think maybe PayPal now they just want to show people that they don't care anything or listen to anything from their customers, I got 0.0.0.0% valued in PayPal as a customer Thank you, PayPal for all poor service that I got and closing my account by doing nothing wrong.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.