PayPal account banned and can't withdraw money.

Damario1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I sent my friend £600 a few months ago, his account was limited and they asked for proof of ID. He was underage and he tried to fake his ID, anyway they realised and he was banned from PayPal. He got an email saying PayPal were going to part ways and were no-longer doing business with him. They said that after 180 days they would send him an email telling him how to withdraw his funds. It's now been over 180 days and he still hasn't received this email. On his account he doesn't have access to anything, he can't even start one of these live chats. I try to start one on mine and try to explain the situation and get some help. The service is awful, they take 3+ hours to reply and connect me to a different agent every-time. They aren't even listening to my explanation about how he doesn't have access to contact them. Phone lines are down and we haven't really got any options, can someone give us some advice or help?

Kind regards,

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.