PAYPAL *JINANSHIXIA, PAYPAL *LUCKYLIFE8

INNOOS
Contributor
Contributor

i buy  from internet  and my statment bank report  apear this two accouts :PAYPAL *JINANSHIXIA    and     PAYPAL *LUCKYLIFE8

someone now someting abaut this accounts?? 

i still waiting for my staf

thx

Login to Me Too
37 REPLIES 37

AngL
I bought two pairs of Vionic sandals and also paid $9.99 for shipping on May 30, 2020. I have not received my shoes or any other communication. I wish I had read these comments before I made my purchase... lesson learned.
Login to Me Too

Sharon226
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed too. Same person. $85+ May 25th. No shoes
Login to Me Too

Ortho1
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the Vionic sandals also. Though they were cheap knockoffs but found out Vionic made these inexpensive sandals for sale exclusively by QVC. When I emailed Vionic they told me they are not authorized to be sold by any other vendors. They are looking into legal action to stop it. We should Spread the word on Facebook so no others get stung by this company. It appears that the company operates under many different names, including cozy comfy goody; and lucky life 8
Login to Me Too

Terriberry
Contributor
Contributor

I received my sandals one month after ordering and were shipped from China!

They have the word Vionic on them but I believe they are knockoffs.  The material is

inferior.  They will probably last only one summer season.  Ive learned my lesson to 

stay away from any Facebook ads.

Login to Me Too

Lahill01
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered Avionics as well and didn't get an email. I am disputing with PayPal. We'll see what happens.
Login to Me Too

Murraymom
Contributor
Contributor
Same here! No email confirmation, no email replies, nothing!! Do we have recourse?
Login to Me Too

T3r3saT
I ordered 6 pairs of Vionic sandals for $151.15. Got a confirmation number, all looked legit. Even went to the Vionic web page and saw the same items I orders. When trying to track, no order found...ugh! Time to escalate!
Login to Me Too

Lyackel
I also purchased from Facebook- same experience. The Vionic shoes are a knockoff. Junk.
Login to Me Too

lorilewis

I just bought "vionic" sandals and a jacket....shoes wrong size and definitely not the vionics brand. I also bought a rain jacket. The jacket is not a rain jacket only regular cotton. Totally scam!

Login to Me Too

meggindarcy
Contributor
Contributor
I placed an order on 4/20/20 for a small bike order#AO80ZT12067. I have heard nothing from them and I would like to dispute the charge of $19.90. How do I proceed?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.