PAYPAL *JINANSHIXIA, PAYPAL *LUCKYLIFE8

INNOOS
Contributor
Contributor

i buy  from internet  and my statment bank report  apear this two accouts :PAYPAL *JINANSHIXIA    and     PAYPAL *LUCKYLIFE8

someone now someting abaut this accounts?? 

i still waiting for my staf

thx

Login to Me Too
37 REPLIES 37

airsoftuk
Contributor
Contributor

normally this shows alot for ebay purchases 

Login to Me Too

BRONSON8
Contributor
Contributor
aug 20th I bought a cordless floor cleaner,with the pads,received the pads,still waiting on cleaner
Login to Me Too

bobmiles
Contributor
Contributor

Could not believe it.  Bought an electric bicycle from this mob of shysters.  Was slow in coming but I kept on top of the tracking.  With much excitement it was delivered.  10 face masks!!  What the!!  Check tracking number sure enough should have been bike and is face masks.  US$19.98 was expensive even for face masks.  **bleep**!

Login to Me Too

AnnaLargiu
Contributor
Contributor

On 23/03/2020 I bought a playpen tent but after uno month received a gadget (very unsafe toy for kids).

They keep on answering to emails very kindly but refuse tu give return address, which would force them to send the correct item. Shipping fee is equal to payback, so that its not conveniente to do it. We should do it anyway and ask paypal to cover it. I went to the police office and officially reported the fraud. Please let's stop these people!

Login to Me Too

sweetdreams811
Contributor
Contributor
I know this company is a scam Luckylife8. I ordered several items from them. Is paypal saying they can't help us with this company. I purchased items from Luckylife 8 with paypal for that reason that they would help me get my money back from this company that is a scam. I will not use paypal anymore and report them also.
Login to Me Too

gem62
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased I thought was as shown a Lion King which activates and responds, you need 4C batteries, how do you put in 4C batteries into a 5 inch lion. I returned it after the seller gave an address, Paypal gave me a refund of the return shipping but can't get the money back for the lion. Kept telling me that if they don't get a response by certain date they would close the case in my favor, now I see that they won't do that and closed the case not in my favor. I am never going to buy anything from China again. What a rip off. I don't know what to do. I even messaged PayPal and no result

Login to Me Too

Sarah85777
I bought from them in Feb but still have not received my item. Do you have the email address for them please? I tried to open a dispute but forgot it escalate it
Login to Me Too

kate-e-kat
Unfortunately I am not able to include an email address in a teply
Login to Me Too

Poluxe18
Contributor
Contributor

Jai acheté une chaise longue de soleil, toujours pas recue, jaimerais le remboursement si possible, je me disais que la livraison etait longue a cause de la covid-19,  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.