Resolution center- open cases

Leelee302
Contributor
Contributor

I am new to PayPal and I currently have 2 open cases. Each time I visit the resolution center to see the progress it just says 2 open cases. 1 says waiting on a response and the other says something similar- I don’t remember. Anyways do I need to do anything because it seems to be at a standstill. I didn’t receive my merchandise for the one awaiting a response and it’s as simple as that. What’s the big deal? What’s the hold up? It’s been a long while. That is why I ask is there more on my end to the process. The other is to return something that is well within allotted time bit I don’t want time to run out. Thank you

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

temp20201006a
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is propping these china companies to **bleep** the the American people, PayPal knows that people don't get what they order ,its all about the money, it's a game they play , I wish people would stop using PayPal, I know I am.
Login to Me Too

Djackson28
Contributor
Contributor

I also have an open case, and they keep pushing the date out.  They have all of the evidence of the faulty product and yet they wont close the case and provide a refund.  I hasve messaged them so many times and no response. Im wondering whose side they are really on!

Login to Me Too

temp20201006a
Contributor
Contributor
Ya this sort of crap is been going on way to long, I hate to say it but we all need to find other options to buy our goods, it's not the seller its PayPal letting all these companies get away with fraud, it's been going on way to long, sorry for your dispute
Login to Me Too

Leelee302
Contributor
Contributor

Ok so it’s not just me. I don’t need to do anything more

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.