Orders from Bestonlineshop.net

Tex90
Contributor
Contributor

Had anyone used this with shipping through China Post?

Login to Me Too
110 REPLIES 110

johnb456
Contributor
Contributor

@MerceTiger21 I had the same issue, I just went to google and used a Chinese to English translator so you can put the address in English. It will ship, but every address this company is giving is different, they are a scam. One guy here did get his refund, but i am still waiting on mine. 

Login to Me Too

Tracy1403
Contributor
Contributor
I got my refund from PayPal couple weeks ago they asked me to return the **bleep** I received and I sent a message back asking them to ask the seller to translate the address back to English They then replied saying don’t send it back I’ve issued u a refund
Login to Me Too

BusterMark
Contributor
Contributor
thought i would be enjoying Animal Crossing right now. instead i’m playing PayPal Doublecrossing.
Login to Me Too

mamorteguy
Contributor
Contributor

I too have had the same thing happen to me, send him the money, he sent me tracking number, the item came, and it was a stupid little plastic handle for a game boy, and not an Xbox Console , and you never E-Mail or call him,because he does not answer and Paypal is now giving me the run around!!!!

Login to Me Too

threeCs
Contributor
Contributor
PAYPAL IS A SCAM COMPANY WHO LETS OTHER SCAM COMPANIES STEAL FROM US AND THEY DON’T CARE AND WONT HELP YOU! #paypalCEO this is how you want to represent your company then I’m going to warn the world! #DanielSchulman PAYPAL IS IN BUSINESS WITH A COMPANY CALLED bestonlineshop.net this company is a complete scam! They claim to sell gaming consoles at discount prices. We purchased a Nintendo switch from them and they sent us a plastic phone case in Order to obtain a tracking number. So when I filed with my Bank sayings this was a fraud #PAYPAL #PaypalCEO #DanielSchulman told my bank no it’s not a fraud here’s the tracking number! If you looking up the tracking number it’s for a “SMALL PACKET THAT WAS PUT INTO MY MAIL BOX!!!!! NOT A Nintendo switch! Keep in mind this tracking number was provided by #PAYPAL #DanielSchulman HERE IS A LINK TO THE PAYPAL COMMUNITY WHERE YOU CAN READ ABOUT HOW MANY PEOPLE #paypal #DanielSchulman #paypalCEO ARE BEING SCAMMED AT THIS MOMENT AND NOTHING IS BEING DONE FOR THEM. https://www.paypal-Daniel Schulman community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/Orders-from-Bestonlineshop-net/td-p/2191319# I just want my refund! This is some company out of China that has no phone number and their address is FAKE TOO! Yet #Paypal #DanielSchulman #paypalCEO CARE MORE ABOUT PROFIT THAN HONORING THEIR CUSTOMERS!!!!!!!! Here’s my case # PP-D-78281420 That’s my case number change it to y’all’s and change to what you ordered and then post this everywhere on social media! I’m gonna blast this everywhere until I’m listened to! Twitter, FB, Instagram!!!! AND HAVE YOUR KIDS SHARE ON THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA AND ASK THEM TO HAVE THEIR FRIENDS SHARE TOO!!!!
Login to Me Too

BusterMark
Contributor
Contributor
Wait, Hold up. i finally got my three months order old expedited Nintendo Switch for $259.46. it’s a beauty. And it hangs up umbrellas.
Login to Me Too

petsmart
Contributor
Contributor

I am right there with you.... Ordered an Xbox Fortnite Controller for $87.. after disputing it with Paypal, received some cheap plastic handles for phone, took pics of package and item and sent to Paypal...to cut the story short.. Paypal ask me to send the item back to scammer for a refund with tracking number... no place for me reply... I sent tracking info with just XXXs and wrote in additional info that the address was fake, was not going to spend another $35 in shipping to China for a package the scammer knows they will never receive.... ask that the scammer give valid address and even better pay for shipping... what does Paypal do? close the case....

PayPal is a joke.... they are complicit in that scam, they know that seller is a scammer, a repeated one by just reading the complaints.... and they do absolutely nothing to protect the buyer even if you have proof it was a total scam. PayPal knows it but allows it because at the end of the day, they don't want to pay to refund. So much for "customer protection".... PayPal is another SCAM...

Login to Me Too

BusterMark
Contributor
Contributor
i got my order from Bestonline today. it was a plastic umbrella holder when i ordered a $259.00 Nintendo Switch. Talk about a Switch.
Login to Me Too

Ladyvang
Contributor
Contributor
File your case to the better business bureau.
Login to Me Too

sfields1987
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot contact them, paid 190 Dollars to be told by PayPal, "Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but..." I ordered in August, still not received. Says (through China Post website) that USPS delivered inside my small cubby mailbox. I don't know how they fit a ps4 and switch in there. But again, I don't know why I thought I was getting a good deal. I am more upset that PayPal has allowed so many people to be scammed by this company and don't offer anything other then a fake sorry for ya.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.