Order status

cpg827
Contributor
Contributor
I recently ordered something from photoscup.com. PayPal charged me but no notifications from seller and no item delivered. Tried calling PayPal but can never get through
Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cpg827

Does it say completed next to the payment or pending?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

cpg827
Contributor
Contributor
All I received was a paypal receipt my account was charged
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cpg827

Did you log into your paypal account to pay OR did you use a card /paypal as a guest buyer?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

cpg827
Contributor
Contributor
I was a Guest at the time. My biggest concern is not being able to get in touch with PayPal
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cpg827

If you need to open a dispute for a 'guest buyer' transaction then you can.......

1. Phone Paypal customer services and see if they will open one for you OR
2. Contact your card issuer for a chargeback.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

cpg827
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately every time I call there is a two hour hold time. That’s ridiculous!!!! I’ve emailed them as well and no response
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cpg827

Can be 4+ hours and even when you get through they may well tell you to sort it via your card issuer as you paid as a guest buyer.

Best to phone and leave the phone on loudspeaker and get on with things until they pick up?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

cpg827
Contributor
Contributor
I think I am just going to contact chase regarding this matter. Thank you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.