Order Never Arrived

Dee16129
New Community Member

Hello, first and foremost I never received an order placed April 26 totalling $207.00. My resolution claim FILED MAY 6TH was denied because Seller provided proof of shipment.

The question is where did Seller ship it to. Contacted UPS with tracking number, it was confirmed shipment was sent to another party at and another address.  I would like proof of delivery from DIRECT from UPS with address and delivery signature.

THIS IS OUTRIGHT STEALING.  ABILITY TO CONTACT PAYPAL DIRECT TERRIBLE; going around in circles with the worthless messaging system.  When calling in And because of COVID_19  there is a voice message stating in short the department is CLOSED.  Really !!!

SIMPLY DON'T USE PAYPAL

I am demanding full rightful refund for something ordered that I DID NOT RECEIVE.  Unless I get a call in less than 24 hours.  I will report these actions to both the Better Business Bureau and Consumer Finance Protection Bureau.  RIDICULOUS

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.