Openly scammed & have proof, cant re-open dispute

Jcharette12
Contributor
Contributor

I made a purchase on 9/28/2020 and received no notification from the sellers website that the sale had gone through it just asked me to make payment again; so i opened a claim out of concern. The seller then contacted me and asked me to drop the claim so that he could help me. After i dropped the claim he continued to avoid, lie, ask for my account information, changed his website, tried telling me that i paid the wrong website and that he couldn't help me & tried to convince me that he had no idea how he got my info and asked me to cancel my dispute. Eventually we got past that and he admitted it was his website, then he continued to tell me he'd help me in two hours over and over again throughout the course of 2 days. Now the seller will not respond to me anymore and he has almost $600 of my money that he has scammed out of me.  I have full chat logs and complete proof that this happened, however PayPal will no longer allow me to re-open & dispute on this case. I have literal proof from the seller himself that his all took place in addition to the fact that i have not received this item, how am i supposed to proceed with this?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.