Online scam

Scammed15
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased an item from a website on Facebook. When I try to view order or track package there is nothing like the company doesn’t exist. He website name is different than the website address and the paypal account that I payed is also a different name and shows me purchasing clothes instead of what I purchased. I feel I have been scammed and wondering how to cancel this order while it is still pending the website claims to be a trusted partner with paypal
Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

Kellei
Contributor
Contributor
I opened a claim with PayPal the day after i made the purchase and became worried because of the different company names used. Paypal gave the company 3 or 4 weeks to respond- i have not seen any response but they say they are investigating 🤷‍♀️ i just want my money back this is obviously a scam
Login to Me Too

Wintersk
Contributor
Contributor
I have had the same issue with SharkyTees.com and http://www.dgytshop.com. PayPal found on the side of the seller because they provided a tracking number which turned out to be false. Now I’m out money and never received the products.
Login to Me Too

Serra82
I ordered there too 4/27 still got no tracking info, worried...
Login to Me Too

Rockyval
Contributor
Contributor
I juste got a suprise refund a few days ago, no message from the store, just boom money back, i didnt had the time to start a dispute
Login to Me Too

mr20201
New Community Member

I too just got scammed - received the poor quality quilt that doesnt fit the bed - tried to contact them for a refund and no reply.  Raised a complaint with PayPal and they just rejected complaint for not being one of their fixed complaint reasons.  Outrageous. They shouldnt allow merchants to use PayPal if there is no way of contacting them and your consumer right to change your mind (particularly if the quality is poor) is abused by not having any contact details to return the product to and get a refund.  PayPal must know what bank account this company is using and its contact details - why are they not acting on it?

Login to Me Too

HisOnlyQueen

I have the exact situation. Have you received the blanket?

Login to Me Too

JGGrace
Yes, I purchased 4 quilts with the same Exact information you provided however. No sign of the quilts that I sent as gifts. No way to contact this company to follow up. Did you ever get your quilt? I ordered in early October. The ad is running on FaceBook. Actually, it might be on Instagram ... I saw it on the feed For one of them earlIer this evening.
Login to Me Too

Sunny387
New Community Member
My question is, why is PayPal partnered or affiliated with custom-printed-apparel.net or shoelaunch inc knowing these websites are scams?!? Look at how many claims have been reported on those companies, why continue to back them if refunds will not be obtained after not receiving products ordered and paid for?!?!? PayPal should be held responsible.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.