Online scam

Scammed15
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased an item from a website on Facebook. When I try to view order or track package there is nothing like the company doesn’t exist. He website name is different than the website address and the paypal account that I payed is also a different name and shows me purchasing clothes instead of what I purchased. I feel I have been scammed and wondering how to cancel this order while it is still pending the website claims to be a trusted partner with paypal
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Scammed15 

You can't cancel a payment if its showing as still pending in your paypal account?

If its pending and they do not capture the pending payment then it times out 30 days post payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Scammed15 

You can't cancel a payment if its showing as still pending in your paypal account?

If its pending and they do not capture the pending payment then it times out 30 days post payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kellei
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I purchased a quilt off a link from instagram. The company was DZTMERCH.comi paid through PayPal but when i got my order confirmation via fb messenger it had a totally different company on there by the name of Shoelaunch inc. Then under seller information it has another web address shown below http://custom-printed-apparel.net/ That website has an almost identical interface as the DZTMERCH only with even less information on it. Something doesnt feel right here. I have paid $165AUD and i am worriedi have been scammed. Anyone else experience this??
Login to Me Too

Baggy2549
New Community Member
I just ordered shoes 😳 I guess I will see if I get the shoes ! Smh
Login to Me Too

Kimschneid44
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered shoes, too, on 4/26/20 and no sign of them...

Login to Me Too

Daisyonthebeach
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 3 blankets from Shoelaunch for $248.70 on April 1, 2020. I payed through PayPal. I Never received any confirmation, a text, or an email from the seller. I've tried to call the seller but there's only a machine which hangs up after referring you to website which also gives you no way to communicate. I tried to resolve the issue through PayPal but the seller isn't responding. I'm beside myself as to what to do about this. I've been scammed by this company.
Login to Me Too

Rockyval
Contributor
Contributor
I have order a blanket with dztmerch and i wasn't sure if ut was legit so i contacg them by email and they have answer me after 3 days and it was a personnal message not an automatic response so i have hope and i got an email saying that i was print but not ship yet i am waiting to see if i will get the confirmation soon i hope so
Login to Me Too

Serra82
What email address did I contact? I can't find on for them!
Login to Me Too

Serra82
Wow! Can u dispute it though ur bank? If PayPal isn't helping... then what good is purchasing through the app..? I'm sorry, this is a crappy situation all the way around!
Login to Me Too

EmilieHopkins
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered shoes through this website. I have opened a claim within PayPal. Have you? Has PayPal done anything to help with this situation?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.