Officer information on Identity Confirmation Dashboard not working.

Ittolaja
Contributor
Contributor

My account has been locked because Paypal wants me to confirm my identity. All parts of the confirmation dashboard have been filled out, expect "Provide Officer Information". That just comes up with an empty pop-up.

There is a similar issue here already stating it's "solved" with a solution to "call" paypal and "get angry".

I emailed paypal a couple of times, and either got a "please be patient", or even got pointed to the Confirmation Dashboard and asked to fill it out, which in fact is the issue, I can't fill it out.

I called paypal twice as per the other "solution" for this issue. The first time I got this as result of the call:

"I regret the difficulty you encountered. Please provide the remaining information to www.paypal.com/uploaddoc"

That is a dead link that just takes you to paypal.com and if logged in, your account.

The second time I called paypal the person actually told me that they weren't able to help me at all or fill it out for me and he would mark it again as "to review" so someone else would look at it.

A few days later and no news, so my account is still locked. 

In total have been trying for a month.

If someone has a real solution, it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm now just using the option of paying someone else with a paypal account using my credit card instead of using my paypal account as it's unusable.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Softfx
Contributor
Contributor

Did you find a solution to this ?

I am stuck with a blank pop-up . With no access to MY account ! Really ?

I have seen forum post about this dating to May 2019 !

Seriously ,  how is it possible that a problem like this still exists ? 

-L

Login to Me Too

Mounissa
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to do it, following the steps below

Go to - Account settings

on left hand column go to - Business information

in the centre of the screen click on -  Update

scroll down to and click -  officer’s information

Then click on Summary tab at the top 

click on Identity Confirmation Dashboard, 

click on officer information, you should be able to update the information 

good luck. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.