Not delivered item but with tracking saying it’s on it’s way

Mickey5689
New Community Member
Hi I purchased a necklace from Australia and it was shipped over six weeks ago but tracking on it says it never left Australia for the UK. I opened a case with PayPal as the seller was ignoring me. The seller has uploaded the tracking number for the necklace which states it’s still on the other side of the world! If I ask PayPal to step in to resolve the case will they side with the seller as there is a tracking number even though it’s not been delivered?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @Mickey5689 

Thank you for posting, that is actually a good question.

Please remember that you only have 20 days to escalate the case to a claim, otherwise it will automatically close in your seller's favor and it can no longer be re-opened - You can escalate it anytime within 20 days.

Just a little insight, a case should not be closed if online tracking information doesn't show "Delivered". Sometimes, if there is no any movement on the tracking (I believe 20 days from the last time-stamp movement) then a case should be closed in buyer's favor.

***If you saw a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.