Not allowed to Upload document

ervina
Contributor
Contributor

Site is not allowing me to upload ID document. It keeps says "Thanks for sending document" when it has not allowed me to send a document! I live in rural area, own my own home but we have no mail delivery - thus we use PO Box for all mail. But I have a mtg statement showing property address. Your site is not permitting me to upload.  Catch-22 loop, ridiculous.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ervina wrote:

Site is not allowing me to upload ID document. It keeps says "Thanks for sending document" when it has not allowed me to send a document! I live in rural area, own my own home but we have no mail delivery - thus we use PO Box for all mail. But I have a mtg statement showing property address. Your site is not permitting me to upload.  Catch-22 loop, ridiculous.

You need to call PayPal customer service so they can enable the upload feature for you. Click "Help" at the top menu, then scroll down and click "Contact Us" and then select the phone option. No one here can access your account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.