No top up because of limitations

Margotdvs
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I recenly tried to top up money onto my Paypal account. I now see that my account is limited and cannot use it anymore because apparantly i have violated the terms of conditions. I don't know what i have done wrong though... I already sent an email but i just get a standard email back that says i have to follow the steps to lift the limitations, which i have already done. I just want to know what will happen with my money, as it has gone off of my bank account and now nowhere to be seen and i just don't think it's logic you can still top up money when your account is banned... Can anyone please tell me if i'll ever see my money again? Thank you.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Margotdvs 

You haven't said if its a permanent ban or temporary as long as you resolve any issues?

If its permanent then any funds in your paypal balance are normally held for 180 days and then you get an email to say that you can withdraw them AS LONG AS your name on your paypal account is your legal name and you are over 18.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.