No Reason Account Limitation & No Agent Help.

Roserenay
Contributor
Contributor

I am a new seller on Ebay less than 2 months and throughout all my sales, I ship my items, post tracking, and call Paypal directly to let them know tracking has been uploaded so I can get funds sooner. Out of nowhere I received an email sayimg my account has been limited. NOTHING has changed on my account and there is no reason for the limitation. I have tried calling Paypal and during the customer service wait, I have been hung up on. I have business expenses at rick because of the locked up funds. The chat messenger on the wbsite is blocking all attempts to contact. I do not understand what I have done to receive this kind of service but I can no longer service my customers because of the lock on funds that are rightfully mine with proof of tracking and purchases.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

katherinesmith
Contributor
Contributor

I use pay pal only as a processor, I do not leave money in that account any longer than i have to. I now transfer it  as soon as possible to my linked bank   account, and if you do not have one I strongly suggest that you open one, I canceled my pay pal  card because of the shoddy service. I now have a prepaid card with my bank I simply transfer funds online by logging into my bank account, no limitations, no delays, and no excuses I see no reason for pay pal to investigate private transactions unless someone has filed a complaint, do they realize the problems they cause by doing this and under no circumstances should a customer be denied access to his or her account if they have the proper security information nowhere does it say that it is a trust fund.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.