Nguyen <removed>(THIEF)

gagno
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered hand sanitizer from Nguyen <removed>(THIEF) and never received the shipment.  Contacted the THIEF but he never responded.  Filed claim with PayPal and claim was denied when the THIEF gave a bogus tracking number (1Z7500220342444203) that showed the order was delivered.  I since contacted UPS and now have documentation that the shipment with tracking number 1Z7500220342444203 was delivered to the address on the package but it that was not my name nor my address.  Now I can't find a way to reopen my claim.  I guess PayPal doesn't read this community blog because there are a number of people that has been cheated by this piece of sh.., Nguyen <removed>.  By siding with this THIEF to me PayPal is just as much a thief as Nguyen <removed>.

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

Rgasp1258
Contributor
Contributor
This happened to us and we received the money back from Paypal 2 weeks ago, however yesterday he tried to put a tracking number on our order that showed it was delivered to an unknown address. It's obviously a scam and he should be reported. We contacted paypal again bec this case was was closed and he has no authorization to this transaction.
Login to Me Too

joe5476
Contributor
Contributor
Much appreciated lets see what happens with the dispute from both my bank and PayPal can't imagine how many people he scammed out of $40 and up
Login to Me Too

Loleta1
Contributor
Contributor
I agree. The very same thing happened to me. But UPS would not give me the address it was delivered to because of the “privacy act.” They did confirm it was not delivered to my address. I want my money back. I agree, PayPal is just as guilty as he is for resolving multiple complaints against the same person in his favor. Is PayPal a scam too??
Login to Me Too

Loleta1
Contributor
Contributor
I was reimbursed by PayPal after submitting documentation from UPS that the package with the tracking # the thief had given them was not delivered to my house. But it was not easy getting that documentation from UPS. I had to go thru a supervisor. I was told by PayPal that they are finally investigating this creep.
Login to Me Too

joe5476
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal at first closed my case then I chatted with support and they changed it to a different type of complain. The crook has like 10 days to respond then I get a refund. I warned PayPal hes been sending fake tracking info as well
Login to Me Too

alternative123
Contributor
Contributor

Everyone needs to tweet PayPal @PayPal and @AskPaypal, tag their CEO @DAN_Schulman, tag the FTC: @FTC and BBB: @bbb include the hashtag #PYPL #dishonest #fraud, and tag the Twitter account for the mailing service that the fake tracking ID is from USPS: @usps   UPS: @ups   FEDEX: @Fedex DHL: @DHLUS 

In that tweet people need to call out that PayPal is dishonest and helps fraudulent sellers and are too lazy to validate tracking IDs.

They are more protective of their social media presence and image than their customers. PayPal is a bad company.

Login to Me Too

joe5476
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal just refunded me took 20 days for a non response from seller. You have to file a non receipt dispute for this guy
Login to Me Too

Karenm4
Contributor
Contributor
I too was taken by them for $97.72 for Wi-fi security lights they said was delivered which is a lie but now I'm not thinking my neighbors are thiefs!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.