Scam Nguyen

Amadorliz
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. Has chase or paypal gave you your money back? I'm curious because On January 12 I noticed there was 5 transaction in my bank account of 29.99 each it said Nguyen Paypal, I contacted chase and they credited me meanwhile they did there investigation. On Saturday I received a notice that they will be taking away all the money from my account because the seller was able to verify that " I did do those transactions " so I asked for documents and it says the stuff got delivered to my address by fedex wich is stupid because it didn't! Fast forward I've been calling back and forth today with chase and paypal but I honestly haven't got no help, I doubt they are giving me my money back because all chase keeps saying is that the seller was able to verify it was me. I'm so upset , I work so hard for my money. All paypal customer service has told me is that the scammer created an account 5x using my card and after he would use it , he would delete the accounts.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.