Nguyen duy toan Get our money back

Sima-21
New Community Member
He give me a tracking number the second day i order i order at april 2 and its shipped april 16 i check the tracking in ups its said delivered in april 3 i dont know how he does that .. the problem he but my number which is not mine i dont care about the money but i dont want him keep Stealing people money my order was 32$ was lysol and clorox wips
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

LynelleDye
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal investigated my purchase, and they show it was delivered. However, if it was delivered, it was NOT delivered to me, so PayPal refused to reimburse me.

Login to Me Too

LynelleDye
Contributor
Contributor

I am going to post this same comment on every complaint I see with this person’s name since he ripped me off, too. I finally got hold of a person in Paypal who said to get a document from the post office stating that the delivery was not made to your address when they used the tracking number provided by Nguyen day toan.  I personally believe that as a merchant, he may have capabilities to look up tracking numbers, which would make it easy for him to be a fraud.

Login to Me Too

ttdimages
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased Purell hand sanitizer from this vendor and paid through PayPal. PayPal provided a UPS tracking #, and consequently denied my claim twice. UPS gave me the name (not me) on the "package", address (not mine), date and time delivered. I wrote a letter to that person, asking if he received a package on that date and what was in it. He called me - no package was received. UPS advised they were not liable since I was not the addressee. I have come to the conclusion that the package does not exist. Somehow UPS data is being manipulated to reflect a non-existent package was shipped and delivered. The scammer provided PayPal a UPS tracking # for the non-existent package. My original method of payment, Master Card reimbursed me for the fraudulent purchase price of $39.98.
Login to Me Too

480ML
New Community Member
PayPal won’t do anything to help. I called and they said that I have to call my financial service which is my credit card. I called my credit card company and they said the seller gave them the UPS tracking number and show that the items were delivered. I called UPS and found that the tracking numbers was for somebody else, not matching with my name and address. But I can’t get UPS to send that information to my credit card company. PayPal, UPS and Discover won’t do anything about this. I lost $90.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.