Need an agent to lift my account limitations as I have been locked out for 2 months.

Trooper149
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly as the title states.

I have tried calling several time but every time, the auto voice simply states there isnt enough staff and to use the website.

Go to the website, use the virtual agent and the virtual agent goes in a loop of telling me to go to forum.

So here I am.

I have filled in all necessary details to lift the limitations, however it requires an agent to authorise it. I have been locked out for 2 months now. 

Please can someone lift the limitations.

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

therealtoni
Contributor
Contributor

Please be sure to make your complaints and issues public on your social media platforms.  People need to know before they spend their hard earned money on junk.  Maybe it will teach us a lesson too---  stop buying junk from overseas.  Buy junk from hometown!!

Login to Me Too

Trooper149
Contributor
Contributor

Bumping this thread as it has been a while.

I had my account limited back in Jan/Feb. I went through the process to get the limitation lifted by filling out the necessary information. Since then no-one has unlocked my account. I have sent countless emails, I have tried every avenue of communication but I either get auto voice loops that redirect to this forum were there aren't any staff, just volunteers who don't have access to anything. 

I have sold £250 worth of stuff on ebay, which has been paid for through Paypal, however because the account is limited, I think the money is being held but hasn't appeared on my account balance. I have waited 5 months and no-one has done anything yet.

Has anyone had success getting someone from Paypal to lift the limitations on their account?

Cheers

Trooper

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.