Need an agent to lift my account limitations as I have been locked out for 2 months.

Trooper149
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly as the title states.

I have tried calling several time but every time, the auto voice simply states there isnt enough staff and to use the website.

Go to the website, use the virtual agent and the virtual agent goes in a loop of telling me to go to forum.

So here I am.

I have filled in all necessary details to lift the limitations, however it requires an agent to authorise it. I have been locked out for 2 months now. 

Please can someone lift the limitations.

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

Trooper149
Contributor
Contributor

Well it depends. Depends on whether Paypal feel like helping you or not 😄

Login to Me Too

Trooper149
Contributor
Contributor

AAAAAaaand Paypal just tried to buy me off by giving me an "admired badge". 

Well, I'm sorry Paypal, I stand by my brethren, I shall not be silenced with gold and trinkets!

@JacobStaff70 

@fedup741 

@EpicKING 

Peruse the forum threads, and link in anyone who has the same issue into this thread. Please ref one of my earlier posts which has people I have already linked.

With strength and honour

Trooper

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Trooper149 

Think they think we are in the scouts, badges are well sad aren't they, on that we do agree. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JacobStaff70
Contributor
Contributor
Let’s keep pushing this up! Maybe I posted this because I wanted extra badges also? Or I would like to be able to access my account properly
Login to Me Too

Lost_As_Alice
Has anyone had their account fixed?
Login to Me Too

Trooper149
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

Indeed, just referencing your other post, I understand that probably the advice you usually give would help, but under these circumstances, it isn't doing much and only leading to frustration. As an esteemed advisor to Paypal, you should notify them of this, and let them know that the people of Paypal will not stay silent. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Trooper149 

I have zilch to do with paypal, absolutely zilch.

This is a 'user to user' community forum.

There are ranks in the forum and you move up the more you help.

I have helped for years so got advisor status, never asked or particularly wanted it and the 'esteemed' bit to me is daft.

I am here to try and help the 'users' of paypal which i have done for years and not paypal itself.

Same as everyone on here that helps.

I will still continue giving the options to connect to customer services even if only a minority get through as that is better than none at all.

Same as i give out info on scams, may not beat all the scammers but if i save a few from being scammed then i will continue to do so. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Trooper149
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

That is absolutely fine.

Would you happen to know of any official Paypal staff members on this forum, who can answer to us?

Either that or besides the usual <removed> number, is the there another number we could attempt to use to get hold of an agent?

Login to Me Too

fedup741
Contributor
Contributor

when I listed these numbers in another post, they were removed from the post within minutes, but as you've managed to slip one number through, try these

<removed>

<removed>

I've found you get the same as on <removed>, but you never know.

or they could just get removed like before, as did the contact details I posted re the regulator.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Trooper149 

Be careful of using any other numbers than what you see when you click help/contact.

A scammers trick over the years has been to post fake paypal telephone numbers on here and many folk have been scammed ringing it (they ask for 'vouchers' to unlimit accounts or expand accounts or any other daft reason).

At one time i was reporting as fast as i could but the telephone number 'blocks' normally stop folks posting phone numbers on here so there has only been a few in the last few weeks, easy to spot as they are normally 'new members' who give uncalled for advice on a thread and don't actually ask a question.

You also get the fake numbers if you use 'google' sometimes that is why paypal remove any numbers from this forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.