My order

D772
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a printer $50. I have pictures- received 2 paper face masks. Again I have pictures. I have the messages with the seller that they did send wrong products, they’d resend right items. I never received anything, opened a case. I lost because they said I received my order- which was the wrong order. I found the messages now that the case is closed. I deserve my money back. What do I do now, this isn’t fair. How can I get my money back. I can upload the proof I have.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@D772 

Did you open a dispute for non receipt of item OR item received but not as described?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@D772 

Did you open a dispute for non receipt of item OR item received but not as described?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

D772
Contributor
Contributor
I did open dispute I lost because they said it was received— wrong order was received. I have proof now that it’s closed.
Login to Me Too

D772
Contributor
Contributor
I can’t reopen a dispute. I received masks after it was opened now they won’t send right items. They don’t message me back now
Login to Me Too

D772
Contributor
Contributor
I opened it not receive then I got it but it was wrong item by then dispute or claim was closed in their favor now I can’t reopen it or can I? But how
Login to Me Too

D772
Contributor
Contributor
Opened not receive then needed to change to not as described but they closed it in their favor before I can send proof of what I receive. I have emails between seller and I, pictures of package received and item.
Login to Me Too

D772
Contributor
Contributor
I have no idea. Seller said I received it. But I got proof I received wrong order and they admitted they sent wrong item. But I lost my money at the end, still haven’t received it or money back.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@D772 

Can't help if you don't answer my question.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Wendy691
New Community Member
I place a order with you on September 3rd 2020 from PayPal isabrava can you help with this please
Login to Me Too

D772
Contributor
Contributor
I’m so confused
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.