My first refund received

Kova
Contributor
Contributor

Today 1 guy send me 10 euro  for a wallpaper and now i receive a mail with a problem, he want refund but i dont have anymore these money in my wallet and i have -10 euros, what can i do ? it's the last time when i use paypal, really it's worst...

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

A buyer has 180 days from the date of purchase to request a refund - this policy is outlined in the User Agreement which you agree to when you opened your account.   If a buyer requests a refund via PayPal's Resolution Center, you can either contact the buyer and arrange a refund or the buyer can elevate the dispute to a claim - at that point PayPal will review the claim and make a decision - should PayPal decide in the buyer's favor, they will refund the money.  If you don't have sufficient funds available to cover the refund, PayPal will do the refund and your account may go into a negative balance.  If this happens, you're account will be limited until you resolve the negative balance meaning you have pay back the funds to PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Kova
Contributor
Contributor

Ok and but i dont want to use this account anymore, if i let him this with minus balance ? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.