My accounts have shut down by mistake

Truth2121
New Community Member
My accounts are permanently limited. PayPal said I sold ammunition and firearms which is totally false. They said my company raffled off an AR15. They said they got the information from newsbreak.com. The rep and myself found the story and the story mentions the name of the company that was raffling off the AR15 which obviously wasn’t my company. The rep appealed my case but today it was declined. My personal acct and business acct were shut down. I don’t understand how they can shut down my accounts without any proof and the proof they are referring to is not my company. I asked for them to look at my transactions on my PayPal accounts and said I can send in my bank statement. I also asked for them to look at my website and Facebook page. They said the decision has been made. What do I when obviously they have made a mistake? Plus I have money in the accounts and they won’t refund the customers or send it to me. I am upset especially when I have never raffled off any of the items they are accusing me of raffling.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Truth2121 

Legal advice seems your best plan if they have shut you down for 0 reason.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.