My account has been limited since December 16th - Paypal support is giving me the runaround - HELP!!

imagefire
New Community Member

I decided to switch my account from personal to business. Due to that they asked for identification of myself and my business, to which I provided. This was December 16th, then Christmas came and left and many email notifications were coming in that all of my online stores and other places that use my paypal for payment are all being declined and denied. I reached out to them, they once again asked for more information. I sent them exactly what they wanted. The notice states they will get back to me in 3 business days. WEEKS GO BY...I contact support via phone, they say wait 2 weeks, I contact support online after that 2 weeks, they say wait another 2 weeks. Last week Feb 8th they emailed me again and asked for the exact same identification from me...i provided it....it's now the 16th with no response, account limited, and online chat always keeps telling me to wait longer. 

I'm done waiting. They won't even provide me with information to their legal department as I am prepared to file a claim in court to get my money released. It's been 2 months to this date I've been limited on paypal

What can I do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

imagefire
New Community Member

...i also asked during that time to cancel the business switch and put my account back to the way it was. They say they can't as my account is under review. It was working fine for over 7 years no issues and only now are they essentially **bleep** me over 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.