Best Specialty Store

Vignesh_ramanan
Contributor
Contributor

I have made a purchase from the <removed> (Fake Dyson website) and I later found they are a fraudulent merchant.

I do have the Receipt no from Paypal,but I have purchased through credit card. I could not see this transaction from my paypal account activity and I could not raise a dispute for the refund.

Can you please provide the solution to get back my money.

Login to Me Too
77 REPLIES 77

Elisacol
Contributor
Contributor
I also have the same problem. This store is fraudulent and pretended to be Dyson Company. Their website is advertised as such. Not until you process payment you realize that is not Dyson but a fraudulent merchant. I am trying to get a refund from PayPal. It has not been easy. I have proof that it is a fake company. The number listed and address do not exist. As soon as I noticed, I tried to contact PayPal and PayPal credit to explain and request a refund. They claim the are still working on it. What more proof do they need? . I also contacted Dyson and they are aware of this fake company and told me they are trying to shut the website down. I hope I get refunded. Anyone else is having this problem?
Login to Me Too

Rippedoff18
Contributor
Contributor
I also provided the fraudulent information to PayPal. I also opened a dispute with my bank. I not only want my money back but want to see this website shut down.
Login to Me Too

jayceegeeil
Contributor
Contributor

Feeling scammed too, ordered Nintendo Switch, thinking I was on a legit site on11/18.

Got no acknowledgement, so tried to call number on website, disconnected, went back to check website, its gone too.

Specialty Store provided PayPal with China Mail tracking number.

Package arrived today, same tracking number, however enclosed was a$5 iPhone cover, not a $300 game console.

I was mistaken in assuming option to use PayPal gave website some legitimacy

Login to Me Too

Shaena138
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever get your money back
Login to Me Too

Shaena138
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a Nintendo switch and did not receive it
Login to Me Too

Meezyboi1990
Contributor
Contributor
No... Have the receipt!!
Login to Me Too

mtepan24
Contributor
Contributor

I also fell victim of this scam on Dec 22nd. I emailed them too on the email that the website said to email to cancel the order and nothing. Keep copies of everything, go to their website and take screenshots of the cancellation instructions, along with some comments on this and the several other recent threads in this community about this company. Open a PayPal dispute and include all screenshots and explanation of exactly what happened. I told PayPal the phone number on the website went straight to a personal mobile number and the IL address they put on the website is fake (which is what I realized after I had already sent the payment). Direct paypal to this thread on here too so they see this is a known scammer (take screenshots of the comments here, that's what I did). PayPal closed my case immediately and refunded me my $ right away. Do it now before they run out of money, before this company closes their account. Take screenshots of everything and send them copies of all the emails you have sent to this company, do NOT let them take your $!

Login to Me Too

Nicnik16
Contributor
Contributor

same thing happened to me paypal is the worst trying to get my money back! Scam website!!

Login to Me Too

Jcat123
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem. Got duped. PayPal wouldn’t give me a refund. I even called them to try to cancel. Such a shame people are scamming in a time like this
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.