My account access is temporarily limited - Please Help

Enzie
Contributor
Contributor

A Week ago I was asked to upload documents to verify my identity in order to comply with regulatory requirements . I went and completed the necessary steps and was sent an email confirming that my the limitation has been removed. Then 3 days after I login to account and I get a message saying "We noticed that you provided incomplete identity information while setting up your account. To keep your account secure, we've limited certain features in your account. You'll need to provide the requested information to regain full access."  Like Wat The F? I just sent them everything and they confirmed it via email. I still went again and uploaded the documents again and haven't heard anything since Been contacting Paypal past 4 days they keep saying They can't share "limitation information" and I should wait, LIKE REALLY? first they said 24 hours then 48 now I keep getting excuses. This company really does not care, like I can't even send important payments because of this and I don't get an email atleast explaining what's wrong. I just have to <removed> wait for the unknown day they decide to fix this.  I'm fed up! 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Pasum7
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same exact problem. I've waited for months now with no word on whether or not my account is even being reviewed. I gave all the information requested, yet PayPal has clammed up. This is ridiculous. 

Login to Me Too

Enzie
Contributor
Contributor

This is really ridiculous , sorry to hear that you've been having this problem for that long. I just lost all hope. PayPal one hell of a joke. I've been trying to give them the benefit of a doubt. They limit our accounts yet they claim they doing it to protect us,.. This is our hard earned money! I'm beyond angry!

Login to Me Too

Ktrudel
New Community Member

Same thing here! Super annoying pop up keep coming up. But my account seems fine just transfert some money in my bank and everuthing worked fine.

Login to Me Too

myhoang

did you just get their dame response? im in same problems now and i get no heck about my submitted ID. Ive been wait day by day and it just break me. This company really doesn't care for go sake!!! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.