Mistakenly filed a dispute thinking I was filing a claim. What now?

JustJoy816
New Community Member

Hello. Having never done this before, I just filed a dispute in The Resolution Center thinking PayPal was going to look into my issue.  My issue is that I ordered product from a company on Sept. 7th and have never received it. I paid over $200.00. When I initially came to check to see what could be done about it, the site says to try to work with the seller, which I had and have done. I keep getting promises of escalating to find why it hasn't shipped and nothing happening. Also, would I be interested in 20% off for my inconvenience but then nothing when I made mention of it. Then offered again as though I never acknowledged it before and after I requested a full refund which was NOT acknowledged at all. Just more sorry for the inconvenience and they are going to investigate it. Anyway, when I submitted the dispute it said it was sent to the seller. My intent was for PayPal to look into it.  The email I received from PayPal said to give the seller time to respond. It did not say how much time. And I am running out of time. Apparently I only have til Nov. 15th. But it would be nice to have the money back for Christmas as what I had ordered was for Christmas gifts. Should I go ahead or will I even be allowed to go ahead and make the claim? Will I have to attach receipts and emails again or does PayPal now have that info that was just sent in the dispute...? Thanks for the help.  Joy

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.