Luxypun

ngreeb
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone dealt with a company called Luxypun?

Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33

xXIlIlIlIlIXx
Contributor
Contributor
Hey ngreeb 👋

So luxypun is actually a fraudulent ecommerce website that actually just takes money and doesn't give any products at all because they don't have any products to begin with so definitely DO NOT buy from there as that site is not good in PayPal's books!

#DontWorry
Best Of Luck 🥂
Login to Me Too

Jeffhicks11
Contributor
Contributor
Scammer ,just called the number listed ,busy but it's a Michigan number for New York company, and the number is disconnected ,hate scammers ,beware selling arlo as well ,just guve away money if you send to this company, thanks
Login to Me Too

bakerjw
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered an electrical power tool accessory for woodworking from Luxypun using PayPal. Payment was processed when the Seller notified PayPal that the package was shipped and provided PayPal with a UPS tracking number.  UPS showed the package was delivered, but I did not receive it.  Paypal says that since the package was delivered according to UPS tracking that I have no claim under the Buyer Protection.  I filed a claim with UPS, but it was immediately canceled.  I was finally able to get a UPS customer service rep to take my call. They said the reason my claim was canceled was because the tracking number was for a purchase from Amazon.com and for a different address than mine.  The UPS rep said I should email UPS Customer Service with the tracking number and my address requesting that they confirm the shipment was not sent to my address.  Supposedly that should be sufficient for PayPal to issue me a refund.  I also filed a claim for the fraudulent Luxypun seller website with IC3.gov.

Login to Me Too

JMathiau
Contributor
Contributor

I also purchased a tool, I immediately new I was scammed when a payment to Christopher <removed> was pending through Paypal. I tried to stop it and they would not. They said if the money was taken I could file a dispute. Its total fraud and pay pal helped them get away with it. I don't know what to do. I filed a claim as it was an unauthorized payment and Paypal deemed it authorized within 4 hours.  I have been trying to stop this payment from going through for 5 days. I should have closed my bank account while it was pending. I am so disappointed in Paypal. If I don't get this resolved in my favor i will be closing my account.

Login to Me Too

bakerjw
Contributor
Contributor

@JMathiau Did LuxyPun provide Paypal with a shipment tracking number for your item or did they send some useless item to you?  I have heard of similar situations where the scam Seller sent a cheap plastic toy to the purchaser with a tracking number.  They then used that confirmation of delivery as "proof" to Paypal that the Purchaser received the item and that it was not the Seller's fault that the Purchaser didn't want it.  Paypal then expected the Purchaser to pay return shipping to send back the item and negotiate a refund with the Seller.

In my case, the Seller apparently purchased something from Amazon or maybe they have an Amazon storefront and shipped something to another person in my city.  I don't know why they didn't ship it to me.  I received a reply from UPS today that confirmed the UPS tracking number that the Seller provided Paypal and that Paypal used as the basis for canceling my dispute was for a purchase from Amazon and was shipped to a different person with a different address from mine. 

I forwarded this email confirmation from UPS to Paypal <removed>, which was what the Paypal telephone rep told me to do.  They said that even though my dispute was closed that they would reopen my case and issue me a refund if I could show proof that I did not receive the item.

Let's see how long it takes Paypal to respond and if they will issue me a refund and if they will pursue criminal fraud against this Seller who has defrauded several Paypal Customers.

Login to Me Too

bakerjw
Contributor
Contributor

@JMathiau Well, the email address that Paypal telephone Customer Service provided me was replied with an automated response that it was not the correct way to submit disputes.  The reply said to either submit a dispute in the Paypal Resolution Center or for an existing claim to send details and your case number to <removed>.  I am getting the feeling that this will get me nowhere, but I'm giving it a try.  Good luck to you on your endeavor to resolve this fraudulent case.

Login to Me Too

Tippy91
My situation was similar. I received a tracking number for USPS dates June 12th but I didn't place my order on the website until June 21st. Now the company is psychic because they could mail a product before I went to the site. The phone number was bogus and so was the website addressed. Whoever that person was or people, they seemed to have stolen a lot of money from people.
Login to Me Too

Superdave12
Contributor
Contributor

They hacked my eBay account and used a tracking tracking from a purchase that was made 11 days before. Then gave it to PayPal and was paid and PayPal charged fees also. PayPal should have checked the tracking information before releasing money 

Login to Me Too

lilyelgato
Contributor
Contributor

I'm just now dealing with the same issue but through USPS! Did PayPal ever resolve your claim?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.