Please help/advise - Paypal refund buyer even he paid and picked my expensive parts

dhuynguyen
Contributor
Contributor

Hello community,

I need advise how to get Paypal help me get my money back.

In July, I sold an item through ebay item: 133475779785. The buyer paid through Paypal, picked up my car parts and confirmed with ebay that parts was picked up. Ebay transaction completed.

However, buyer dispute his credit card that he did not authorise the transaction and asked Paypal to refund. I provided Paypal the ebay transaction and that buyer picked up the good. I thought it was all good because I gave Paypal all evidence it needs and asked for.

However, today Paypal send me an email and told me they refund the buyer and asked me to repay the Paypal balance. I was shocked, upset and don't know what to do. I contact ebay, they said I need to contact Paypal.

Does anybody have this experience with this before ? I don't know how Paypal and ebay operate together and make me as a seller lose my parts to this low life. This is a known loop holes with Paypal and ebay ? 

Any suggestion or lead to get my money back would be very appreciated.

Thanks

Huy

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.