Limited

njrat
Contributor
Contributor

Hey , My account got a temporarily limited because my friend give me money to buy from a website which accept "visa only account" I tried to buy but I can’t the website refunded the money back , when I tried to refund my friend money my account got temporarily limited , I respond and give all the information then I wait for 8-12 hour , I was surprised when my account got permanently limited,I don’t know what the reason , so please help me. Yours Faithfully , Mahmood.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @njrat,

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community! I’m sorry to hear that we’ve made the decision to no longer offer you access to our services. While I understand that you may not agree with the outcome, this is something that would have been fully reviewed and we would be unable to change. You're welcome to reach out to our Customer Support to see if there is any other supporting information that may be shared regarding your limitation. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @njrat,

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community! I’m sorry to hear that we’ve made the decision to no longer offer you access to our services. While I understand that you may not agree with the outcome, this is something that would have been fully reviewed and we would be unable to change. You're welcome to reach out to our Customer Support to see if there is any other supporting information that may be shared regarding your limitation. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.