Limited for over 180 days and no email allowing me to withdrawal. How can I contact PayPal?

FoxyLoxy5545
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, my PayPal account was limited over 180 days ago, but I have not received any email in regards to how I can withdrawal the money in my account. I cannot seem to get in contact with PayPal no matter which method I try to reach them at. I have tried sending them messages on the message center for over a week with nothing but automated responses. I have called everyday for almost two weeks and the phone line is still down. I have sent messages on both Twitter and Facebook everyday for a week and have received no response. Can someone please direct me as to how I can contact them? I don't care if the wait is several hours I just need a way to get in contact with someone. Thank you!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@FoxyLoxy5545 

They ways you've tried are the only way. Hopefully a forum mod will see your post and reach out but no guarantees.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

FoxyLoxy5545
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah that's what I figured, hopefully a mod does end up reaching out to me, thank you for your reply!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.