Limited account?

GabrielPierce
Contributor
Contributor

Okay so, to make a long story short, I tried to do online art commissions when I had first turned 18 and apparently was a fool and got my account limited. It's been like.....two years of on and off wondering what the heck I did wrong and honestly only recently started working to fix it cause I wanted to actually do commissions and earn at least some money doing something I liked. I've been doing stuff fine for, and did what was asked, but now all it says when I check for what to do it just says " Urgent" with an ok button, and upon pressing, send me to the same "you're account is limited" warning page thing. I know some of it's been dealt with cause I can get any money on my account, but can send or get money now. Honestly I don't know if I'm just impatient or not, but Honestly if I can't unlimit my account, I just wanna shut down my account here.

I know calling them is an option but I am very bad with phone calls, like, I kinda avoid calling things? I know it's probably the best route of action, but I get anxious calling things like this normally.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.