Limited account

Jay19861
Contributor
Contributor

My account has been frozen for over 5 months now, i know i'm getting close to the end of their 180 day thievery timeline but I don't know exactly which day. The whole thing was **bleep** and it was funny that my account was frozen ONE DAY after my $1,000 was to be made available to me from selling my expensive brand new phone (only reason why I sold it was because I needed the money for my children, since their father decided he didn't want to help me financially with them anymore, was hard enough waiting a few weeks for that money to clear but I knew that going into it. I never thought they could or would just take and hold all that money for basically no reason. And the reason why i've been so sketched out about it all is because the incident they are using as an excuse to keep my money was WEEKS before the day they froze my account. It's like they deliberately and maliciously waiting until THE DAY my $1,000 payment was made available to me, which now was available to them.  A response from one of my many emails said one of the reasons they make people wait 180 days is incase the buyer requests for their money back. Which I was never worried about, but 2 months into my sentence there was still no complaints from the buyer. So at that point I should have been allowed to withdraw my money, so I could feed my **bleep** kids, which I even told them but they could care less. Don't you think if someone paid $1,000 for something, and didn't complain at all 2 months after the purchase that it means the sale went the way they expected? So logically there is no reason whatsoever for PayPal to continue holding my money, other than out of abuse of power. I've asked 6 times now this month for someone to tell me when exactly I will be allowed to finally get my money from the sale, considering the buyer got their phone, ebay got their fees, PayPal got their fees..I'm the only one who didn't benefit from that sale....COMPLETELY DISAPPOINTED  IN PayPal!!!!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.