LOCKDOWN ON FUNDS

FLEIGH12
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying now for almost six months to access my Paypal Wallet to purchase products and goods.

INSTEAD paypal is forcing me to use my attached Wells Fargo credit card to make those purchases and has locked me out of my wallet.!

WHY are they sitting on my money and making me use my credit card when that money is in my wallet account.

I have told by a recorded voice 'one to two hour wait' .  'We'll call you back, just leave your number'.   Hours passes NO CALL.

I have done private chat, nothing resolved.  AN email says:  JUST GO ON and change he setting to wallet.  BUT THERE'S NO BUTTON TO MAKE THAT SETTING CHANGE.!!         I am just one week away and at my wits end of calling the FBI if I don't get this resolved.

One customer online says 'I have $12,000 in paypal and they won't let me in to access it'.

SO it's not just me it's thousands of customers all trying to get their money.   GIVE ME ACCESS TO MY MONEY  N O W !!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.