Keidson...babymlove... Scammers

GeeGee2
Contributor
Contributor

Scammers....don't touch any of their stuff.

They string you along when you refused the item received, which is nowhere near what you ordered.

10% then 15% then 20% they'll offer you and you can keep the piece of $#@* they sent.....No thanks!
Polite persistence for a full refund, returned item at my expense, refund upon receival of item their end.
Strung me along taking 2 to 3 days to replay each time so I would trust in the fact they would be honorable...yeh right.
They are obviously very good at the game, string them along make the suckers believe they'll get their money back so no need to follow through with PayPal to act on yr behalf.....PayPal says contact the seller first....well I did that and I thought it was all fine, meanwhile the clock is ticking on the dispute resolution timeframe...So go for PayPal first because you will get nothing back from Keidson.
Trust your gut....and don't trust these guys...they are simply thieves.
And PayPal get your act together...how many ppl need to write fraud/scammer alerts on this platform before someone reads them and actually does something about this company. Do you not have any Duty of Care with regards protecting your customers.... your platform is flawed fix it.

So what am I to do now, now they have my money and I do not have what I ordered....do I find every ad on ebay I can of the same product and trash them...do I trash them on fb...do I send them abusive emails...that would probably satisfy some of my anger.

So if you do yr homework and find yourself here...don't buy anything from Keidson or Babymlove or maybe anything coming out of China!....oh wait I have the return address maybe I can cause some trouble for them that way.
Just don't touch these **bleep**&013$.

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

Anthony872
New Community Member

I have had the same problem with these people. When I insisted that I should not have to pay to return goods that never worked, I was informed it would be at my own expense and if there was any damage to the useless torch I had bought they would not refund me. It arrived scratched. Paypal have totally ignored my situation even when I quoted this forum. Bloody thieves.

Login to Me Too

j4cub
Contributor
Contributor

I was another sucker for them. Ordered out a pair of Raptor scissors and received a cheap multitool. Contacted them figuring it was just a simple mistake and they came pack and offered me 10, then 20 and finally 30%  refund to keep the item. Refused and asked for a refund and a prepaid mailer to return the item. Ended up being told that if I want a refund I would have to return the item with a tracker and signature required back to China even though it was mail to me from California.  I returned it to CA and it was refused. Sure wish I had read these reports before I jumped in. I cannot understand why PayPal would continue to allow them to defraud the public the way they are.

Login to Me Too

crewman
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered a flashlight. Complete garbage unlike advertised and no resolution with seller. Kept offering 10-15% back. Now am seeking resolution with PayPal. Failing this, it goes to my credit card company

Login to Me Too

GKell77
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. The item they sent was like a plastic toy, not at all what was paid for. They refuse to send the actual product and asked me to accept a 10% refund. Matter lodged with Paypal, here's hoping they refund and then drop this seller from trading.

Login to Me Too

crewman
Contributor
Contributor

I just got refunded the full amount from PayPal.

Was happy to see it, I do use PayPal quite a bit, but this was first time I had a complaint.

Login to Me Too

GKell77
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal just refunded me 100%, finding keidson negligent in trading. Feels like a win 🙂

Login to Me Too

GeeGee2
Contributor
Contributor

WooHoo...well done congrats

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.