Keidson...babymlove... Scammers

GeeGee2
Contributor
Contributor

Scammers....don't touch any of their stuff.

They string you along when you refused the item received, which is nowhere near what you ordered.

10% then 15% then 20% they'll offer you and you can keep the piece of $#@* they sent.....No thanks!
Polite persistence for a full refund, returned item at my expense, refund upon receival of item their end.
Strung me along taking 2 to 3 days to replay each time so I would trust in the fact they would be honorable...yeh right.
They are obviously very good at the game, string them along make the suckers believe they'll get their money back so no need to follow through with PayPal to act on yr behalf.....PayPal says contact the seller first....well I did that and I thought it was all fine, meanwhile the clock is ticking on the dispute resolution timeframe...So go for PayPal first because you will get nothing back from Keidson.
Trust your gut....and don't trust these guys...they are simply thieves.
And PayPal get your act together...how many ppl need to write fraud/scammer alerts on this platform before someone reads them and actually does something about this company. Do you not have any Duty of Care with regards protecting your customers.... your platform is flawed fix it.

So what am I to do now, now they have my money and I do not have what I ordered....do I find every ad on ebay I can of the same product and trash them...do I trash them on fb...do I send them abusive emails...that would probably satisfy some of my anger.

So if you do yr homework and find yourself here...don't buy anything from Keidson or Babymlove or maybe anything coming out of China!....oh wait I have the return address maybe I can cause some trouble for them that way.
Just don't touch these **bleep**&013$.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

GeeGee2
Contributor
Contributor

So an Update to the above post......

I got my money back....shocked, yes!
I was in contact with Keidson via PayPal resolution got right up to the point where I was still polite and then radio silence and the claim was automatically closed by PayPal.
I found another email for the company so I emailed again going over the whole story again, going through the 15%, 20% offers etc....and finally
after I gave up being polite and called them thieves and scammers within one day I received an email saying I would be refunded....shocked, yes!

I waited another 2 days and my money....all the money (minus the initial postage) has been refunded to my bank account (not PayPal). 
The return postage was covered by PayPal maximum 45$ just a little bit over that amount but that was great.
So should I take down the initial post about watching out for Keidson or Babymlove......because I have received my refund.
No I don't think so....I think ppl should be aware that they might be up for a fight, that they might not receive what they ordered and they might not get their money back. I am out of pocket only about 10$ all up which would be the shortfall from the return postage and the initial postage for an item which was the wrong item. But I know from all the other posts from other ppl scammed by this company that they have not been as lucky as me, so I will leave my initial fraud post up to warn other ppl ..... who will do their homework prior to purchasing anything online, something I will most definitely be doing more often now.
Cheers and good luck with your shopping

GeeGee

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16
Solved

GeeGee2
Contributor
Contributor

So an Update to the above post......

I got my money back....shocked, yes!
I was in contact with Keidson via PayPal resolution got right up to the point where I was still polite and then radio silence and the claim was automatically closed by PayPal.
I found another email for the company so I emailed again going over the whole story again, going through the 15%, 20% offers etc....and finally
after I gave up being polite and called them thieves and scammers within one day I received an email saying I would be refunded....shocked, yes!

I waited another 2 days and my money....all the money (minus the initial postage) has been refunded to my bank account (not PayPal). 
The return postage was covered by PayPal maximum 45$ just a little bit over that amount but that was great.
So should I take down the initial post about watching out for Keidson or Babymlove......because I have received my refund.
No I don't think so....I think ppl should be aware that they might be up for a fight, that they might not receive what they ordered and they might not get their money back. I am out of pocket only about 10$ all up which would be the shortfall from the return postage and the initial postage for an item which was the wrong item. But I know from all the other posts from other ppl scammed by this company that they have not been as lucky as me, so I will leave my initial fraud post up to warn other ppl ..... who will do their homework prior to purchasing anything online, something I will most definitely be doing more often now.
Cheers and good luck with your shopping

GeeGee

Login to Me Too

jrgreen22
New Community Member

Pay pal denied my claim after I sent the items back at my expense.  I have filed a claim with the FTC.  Keidson...babymlove...are definitely scammers. I would like PayPal to drop them. 

Login to Me Too

GeeGee2
Contributor
Contributor

Don't know why PayPal condones this type of continuous and obvious fraudulent practice from this company....So many complaints from so many ppl in the same situation calling Keidson scammers and thieves. PayPal needs to step up, take notice of their users and ban this company and its subsidiary company names. 

G

Login to Me Too

Blacktusk
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed too by this company and now they want me to pay to have 3 dollar store items returned to China. This company is a total scam/fraud. PayPal should stop dealing with them and protect their clients. I’m not prepared to continue with the scam, any help you can be to get them to pay postage would be great... thank you
Login to Me Too

Ksmith10
I'm having the same issue. PayPal is not helping to resolve anything. They were like the person said they'd give you your money back if you sent it back. Sending it back to China with tracking is over $50 from every place I tried. PayPal closed my claim without resolution and are surprised when I went to my credit card company with a fraud claim.
Login to Me Too

Blacktusk
Contributor
Contributor
Start a new case and refuse to continue this scam and reference this thread. I received a full refund from PayPal As soon as I did....
Login to Me Too

GeeGee2
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal will pay for return postage (maximum available per claim is 45$ and you can claim up to 3 time in the one year). You will be reimbursed.
get Tracking on the item to be returned.

Take a pic of the parcel including the return address etc (as proof of postage for PayPal).
Apply for reimbursement for return postage via PayPal.

If you are out of pocket a couple of dollars, I'd say you might have to wear that...I was out of pocket maybe $1 and as far as I was concerned I could wear that loss.
Initially I wanted the company to provide a return invoice to attach to the package...but they obviously don't do that, I wasn't at that point aware that PayPal actually could refund your return postage bonus when I found out they would.

G

Login to Me Too

Si48
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed by this company too.

They advertised a product and sent something totally different. I contacted them and they acknowledge the mistake then offered a 10% refund once I return the items to them at my cost.

I am currently going through the resolution centre for this and have been told that I will receive a refund once the items are returned but I have to pay postage. They will refund the money once the scammer states the items have been returned in good condition. How can paypal trust the scammer to acknowledge the return when they clearly are not a reputable company.

So I have to pay to return items that I never ordered and get refunded only the amount of the original order. 

I can't believe they still are still able to use paypal to scam buyers and paypal let them

Login to Me Too

GeeGee2
Contributor
Contributor

With regards to postage.
Returning the item (the incorrect item) immediately...include tracking and alert when item has arreved.
I was not required by PayPal to wait for the seller to receive the returned item to be able to claim and receive return postage paid out by PayPal.
It cost just over the maximum 45$ offered by PayPal.

I had to provide Tracking receipt from Postage (keep your receipt).

I have to provide an image of the parcel showing the address (best to take pic at the post office when all documentation is attached to the package.

I received the money from PayPal for my expenditure of returning the item within 24 hrs.

Your on a limited time frame from initial complaint to returning the item and of course receiving acknowledgement the item has been received unbroken.
This time frame is exacerbated (drawn out) by the purchase company by taking longer than I would call normal to reply to correspondence. Taking 2 days and more to reply. Concessions are made due to the limited English responses and repeating of information is frustrating....I'd say cut to the chase fairly quickly point out your not interested in 10%, 15%, 20% etc...refund and you keep. Demand a full refund, request a return address for postage immediately...don't buy into their obvious ploy to run the complaints time down to nothing, leaving you nowhere to go. 
Make sure you find an additional email address for them, so when the case is closed with PayPal your not left stranded with no way to respond to the company anymore.
I didn't have to go to my credit card provider....but I could quite easily have had too.

Never will I purchase anything from this company ever again...never will I purchase anything without doing my homework on a company first...Lesson learned by me for sure. 

x

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.