cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keidson Scam

Highlighted

Re: Keidson Scam

I had the exact same thing happen!  Same keyboard.

Now their site, onestuff.store is not even active.

Total scam.

Highlighted

I can only assume somebody at Paypal is getting kickbacks from Keidson. I have been scammed as well and am very disappointed with Paypal regarding this matter. Been a member for many years but sadly it looks like I will be using google wallet in the near future. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Yep - me too and cannot get a legit shipping label so I can even attempt to send it back!

Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered the same item and got the same crap... best offer was to return the crap for a full refund, except I have to return it to China $60 minimum and I just don't trust that I'll get a refund! paypal doesnt seem to care that they are a fraudulent company and I don't see any reason to use paypal if not for consumer protection... if I had straight up used my own credit card, I'd have gotten a refund from Chase already. PAYPAL SUCKS!!!!! KEIDSON EVEN MORE

Highlighted
Contributor

Same here
Highlighted
New Community Member

Same thing happened to me
Highlighted
Contributor

Ordered a musical instrument. They sent photo with confirmation. Got a children's you! Won't make good: want to knock 15% off purchase price ($97.98) for $10 you. Insulting customer service.
Highlighted
Contributor

$10 toy
Highlighted
Contributor

In fairness, I ordered mine August 5, I just haven't received anything since then (message or product).

I have however reached out to the seller and hope to receive an update and will update folks after that. If time goes by and I get no response, I'll update this thread.

Highlighted
Contributor

This is what we ordered -- https://www.oscocot.com/products/royal-belgian-coffee-pot-collectors-edition.

This is what was delivered. 

This is what I got.This is what I got.

I'm attempting to communicate with them to correct this problem.