@ JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Tinebra
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a 3D periodic table of elements with embedded real elements through a website to which I was redirected through Facebook.

I received the payment receipt from Paypal from JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED
I never received a tracking number from the website so I got suspicious. I emailed the vendor at <remove> to inquire about the order and I did not receive any answer.

I had saved the Facebook page on my saved elements in Facebook, and when I tried to go back to the page, that page was no longer available. 

Since the payment was still pending, I called my credit card customer service, I disputed the payment and shut down my card.

I see that many others had bad experiences and I hope that PayPal will stop allowing this fraud to continue happening.

Login to Me Too
53 REPLIES 53

MotoGalNC
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal is in on the scam and taking a %. They would otherwise not continue to allow the same seller to rip us off. It's the only thing that makes sense. They are profiting off the false sales.
Login to Me Too

MotoGalNC
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same kind of issue with this seller. They should me something so they would have to make me send it back to China. I think paypal is in on it and taking a %. It explains why they aren't helping any of us get our money back. Who is with me on filing a formal complaint? We need to kick paypal back where it counts. They are scammers too.
Login to Me Too

Sharron8
Contributor
Contributor

Me too, I'm going to close the account after my bank has got back to me.

Login to Me Too

Julieross64
Contributor
Contributor
Finally received 2 parcels in dispute with this company the raincoat 5 Xl doesnt fit sold to my friend. Finally after many exchanges email to China received my dress today ordered and paid for on 2nd June. Gave me scam tracking which i believe they stole today got the dress on Hermes different tracking. Claimed delivered on 23rd June. I escalated claim on 8th July but at no time did they give me proper tracking. The dress fits but looks nothing like the picture its flimsy seen same dress on several sites not in blue but same dress for 8 dollars i paid 21.99. Wont be sending it back. But least perseverance meant i got my parcels however **bleep** they are. Learnt my lesson. Jitzhou has so many companies in China. Wont be touching any Chinese companies any more
Login to Me Too

gpkcbs
Contributor
Contributor

I wish there were something we could do. 

Login to Me Too

MotoGalNC
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal is in on the scam and taking a %. They would otherwise not continue to allow the same seller to rip us off. It's the only thing that makes sense. They should be ashamed.
Login to Me Too

babs111
Contributor
Contributor

It's crazy.  Ive just seen some similar shoes with Banggood.  Have you heard of them?  Wondering if they have any connection. 

Login to Me Too

AnaMaria56
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal being a financial institution needs to take responsibility for allowing a corrupt company to do business on its site.  They have received many complaints but yet have not implemented any corrective measures.  Is this an FCC matter?  File a complaint.

Login to Me Too

gpkcbs
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased wireless earphone from this company. They looked nothing like what was advertised. They looked like a toy for a child and they would not fit over my ear as the ad says "fit all size". They were plastic....contact them to get a refund and they ask me to return the item to them. No problem the return address on the package was to Kentucky....but they wanted me to return it to china. It would cost me $99 to return it as they only wanted me to use DHL or UPS. This is 3 time what I paid for it. So I took it to Paypal Resolution center.....they took their side. Very disappointed with Paypal on this. I guess I am stuck with a toy That I paid $29. is there anything else I can do.

Login to Me Too

Mara_Jade
New Community Member

I also did not receive a tracking number until after I opened a Paypal dispute, and Paypal closed the dispute as soon as the tracking number (which showed it had already been delivered), was provided. My recommendation:

1. Always pay with a credit card.

2. Dispute the charge with your credit card company

3. Open your own claim with USPS. I was able to file a claim against the tracking number, and within a day I had a picture showing it was not sent to me.

My credit card company initially refused the dispute because they spoke with Paypal, but when I called they told me about the option to file a claim. I uploaded the pictures and the credit card company re-opened the dispute.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.